Tuition and Deadlines
Below are tuition expenses and application deadlines for the Penn State Smeal Master of Professional Studies in Supply Chain Management.
- Tuition: Tuition rates are assessed every semester of enrollment.
Fee for 2017/18: $1,055 per credit
- Info Technology Fee:
The information technology fee is assessed each semester and is automatically added to your semester bill.*
- 9 or more credits: $252
- 5 to less than 9 credits: $189
- Less than 5 credits: $86
- Residency Fee: For those taking SCM 530 in Summer 2017 (July 23-26) there is an additional residency fee of $950. This is collected to cover the cost of campus lodging, meals, and program materials. Students are responsible for their own travel to and from campus.
The MPS/SCM Program has one intake per year in the fall semester. The deadline for fall applications (including ALL application materials) is June 15. This includes:
- First year master's degree applicants
- Students currently enrolled in the Graduate Certificate Program; applying for the master's degree (certificate requirements must be completed by the end of the summer semester of that same year)
- Graduates of the certificate program; applying for the master's degree
Applications received after June 15 cannot be assured full consideration. Review of applications for admission will begin in February.
Students applying to the MPS/SCM Program must be admitted by both the program and the Graduate School at Penn State. The Graduate School will notify the applicant whether or not they meet the Graduate School requirement for a degree.
Please note, however that acceptance to the Graduate School is not the same as acceptance to the MPS/SCM Program. Separate correspondence will be sent from the MPS/SCM Program office, indicating whether or not an applicant has been accepted to the program.